Re: News from Dickie Landry

I saw him play with the early Phillip Glass Ensemble several times in
the 70s & agree he is an amazing talent. I have a vinyl copy of 15
buried somewhere in here.

Another lp of interest from the same time & place I suggest hearing is
Voice is the Original Instrument by Joan LaBarbara. Thx for the heads
up.