Re: WHAT SORTS OF FIREWIRE INTEFACES ARE PEOPLE USING THESE DAYS?

Hi Ted, I've enjoyed both a Metric Halo Mobile I/O 2882 for years as my main recording rig and an RME Fireface 400 as my mobile rig.  Also use Ultralites and Travelers on occasion. nothing beats the Mobile I/O for sound though.

bests,

todd