Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 4:40 PM
Subject: RE: Brand New Member

VERY COOL.. I feel a Miles/weather report kind of vibe...
Do you control the EPD's from the buttons on top of your Rhodes??

Anders

From: boost@boosterized.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Brand New Member
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:40:37 +0100

Hi !
i'm booster from france and just joined this newsletter
as an introduction, let me show you two videos i made recently:
i use 4 echoplex in sync, playing guitar bass drums and rhodes.
hope you appreciate
boost