RE: Fripper Gear Trivia

Some people just can't get enough of Fripp, huh?  :)
I can make up an answer but I really don't recall  --it was 30+ years ago and I was in college ( read: probably high)
J.D.

Subject: Re: Fripper Gear Trivia
From: andy@1800dialword.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:11:01 -0500
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Dont leave us in suspense, what was the answer????!!! Lemon or milk???

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!

On Dec 10, 2010, at 3:11 PM, "Jeremy devros" <deafrose58@hotmail.com> wrote:

An anecdote: A friend of mine ran into him one time (somewhere NOT a music venue) and being in awe -this was in the late '70s-blurted out the first thing to come to his mind: "Mr. Fripp, do you like lemon or milk with your tea?" He said Fripp chatted with him for about 15 minutes about tea.

J..D..Devros