Re: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSP Pianoverb

I dont know about dickholes but ya'll are definately eggheads!!!  Makes me
wanna get my oldtime banjo out and sit on my front porch and let the
higher powers control the reverbs!!! If it wasnt 11 degrees F I would!!!

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!