Re: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSP Pianoverb

There's a similar effect in Lexicon PCM 70, 80 and 81 units. I call it
resonator. Simply it uses 4-6 resonating delay lines tuned to piano
keys to resonate any kind of music harmonically (or as you wish). It's
a great sounding effect (especially from the PCM 70) and allows, other
than the PSP piano plug, for very shattering/rocking setups on top of
it's basic ambient character.
I used it on numerous recordings and live, up to today, for instance
while playing live electronics for Mikis Thedorakis composition on the
concetration camp Mauthausen at Holocaust Memorial Museum some years
ago.

A very nice tool for real time musical ambiences in general, great
also to localize every single performance (f.i. with a phonographic
recording of the travel to the performance) while reserving musical
stability (the harmonization of the noise)
So run a phonographic recording or drums into it, whicle playing the
resonating notes on a midi keyboard: lovely.

- - -
jayrope
http://www.kliklak.net