Re: SMproaudio V-machine, anyone?

looks very similar (in essence) to the muse receptor, which i owned.  boy did it suck.  one of the worst pieces of shit i've ever spent money on.  if this thing is even remotely similar to the receptor then save yourself some time and avoid it like the plague.  if you'd like details as to why the receptor sucked (and hence questions to ask of any vst player sort of box), feel free to ask.

- jim