RE: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSPPianoverb

Yep Olie Larkin is a very gifted guy.
What are you looking for that the dronebox doesn't supply Rick? As I remember you can control pitches via midi note commands.
One day I will ressurect my 60 note resonator but I'm sooo damn busy with other stuff...

Peace