Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

<< As a guitarist, I'm not really that excited about something I have
to use my free hand to control. I have no free hands!!!!!!. >>.....bill
sez!

that's sort of what i meant when i said that boost "relaxes with the
loop".....i feel this need to always be adding something to the
loop.....
if i'm not doing that, i have a lot of "free hand" time.....but, as we
all know, young bill is the king of the hand jive!.....do you think
that the i-pad will ever
be a phone, also?.....phones are too small imho!