Re: Epic Octatrack Performance Sampler Teaser....

When that cat starts playing the keyboard it cracks me up every time!

Jeff

On Dec 19, 2010, at 6:21 PM, antonyhequet@yahoo.com wrote:

I find the whole tone of it ridiculous. We are now so zombied out by these hyped, aggressive, pseudo spy, shoot em down, breake'm, "movies3, that we find it normal that a machine made for music shold be portrayed as dangerous and treacherous weapon. This is supposed to be funny, we should get off on it?
It shows how much brain damage has been done to us: people on this list who are usually pretty witty  and exercise their sense of humor look at this clip half seriously and find it OK, aside from the fact that the clip says nothing about speccs.

hey wake up, this movie is boring and silly

Antony