Re: (OT) REJECTING MASS MEDIA CULTURE

Or, maybe he is wanting to do a "Julian Assange" and be nomadic and have no "official" terrestrial address? (snicker!)

Cheerios and Lucky Charms,
Rev. Fever

On Dec 20, 2010, at 12:38 PM, Daryl Shawn wrote:

Heh - no, it just sounded like Gareth was making a plan to depart this earthly plane in the New Year!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com

Ok, Daryl, you got me curious there: is there some experience you'd like to share?

Daryl Shawn schrieb:
DON'T DO IT, GARETH!!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com

Cant' wait till I don't actually have a terrestrial address next year - that's gonna be a whole new can of worms..

Peace