Re: OT: Lunar Solstice

Pretty special! It was amazing over here in Monterey.  It was funny
though, I didn't realize it was happening till I checked my email late at
night and found Robert Rich's winter solstice newsletter email that
mentioned it was happening, the second I walked out my door, the eclipse
started! Happy Solstice to you all! Steve Uccello

www.steveuccello.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/UCCELLO-PROJECT/98166318714?ref=sgm