Re: EDP loop capture

Sylvain Poitras wrote:
> Hi,
> this is an interesting problem, but I have neither of those loopers,
> so my contribution will be rather theoretical...
>

> To that end, I'd look first at what midi messages, if any, the EDP can
> send at the begining or end of a cycle.

It does send a message at the end of each cycle, and of each loop.
...but it does it all the time.

Interesting idea but not workable.

Luckily the edp sends out midi time clocks
which the LP1 can sync to.

The LP1 has a Midi Sync Record function...not sure if
sets the length automatically, or waits for record to
end and rounds to a multiple.
(I'm patiently waiting for Xavier to implement foot switchable
midi routing in his Little Giant 2 before I investigate that).

andy butler