Numerology 3...

For those of you using Numerology to control things or for accompaniment in
your Looping setup, Version 3 has been released, with discounted pricing
until January 9.

Here's the press release: http://five12.com/n3-release.html

More on Numerology in general can be found at the Five12 site:
http://five12.com/

One of the more interesting developments, IMNSHO, is the ability to now run
Numerology as an AU within another DAW (Live, Logic, MOTU DP).  The
Generative and Evolving additions look interesting as well.

This has me wondering if Numerology might currently work as a poor-man's
alternative to Max-For-Live (and while I don't have the cash for M4L right
now, I can get upgrade pricing on Numerology).

        --m.