Re: So, what new gear did Santa bring you?

I converted a prepaid visa to Toontrack EZ Drummer software.  Fired it up last night in Logic Pro 8 and I was really impressed with the sound, the simplicity, the interface and the features. Can't wait to get the Nashville expansion pack so I can finally get a natural sounding train beat.  Finally... fake drums that are pleasing to the ear!!

Santa also brought a Kindle and some climbing gear.  Most importantly I was surrounded by wonderful people and my amazing girlfriend :)

Adam