RE: OT - Mahavishnu live footage

This brings back warm memories. I saw this band on 3 separate
occasions, the first being at Winterland in San Francisisco with my
brother. I also saw later incarnations but the original band was my
favorite.  I started playing "You know You know" Last night , a tune I
used to jam on with my fusion buddies at Berklee the year I was there.
At the time there was a great book of Mahavishnu tunes that we were
making our way through. I wish I still had that book.
  Bill