Re: low cpu midi appegiator

Ha! Well Sim, the builtin arpegiator in mulch is a kind of stand alone instrument, not used to fire any external synth, it has a basic but cute sine wave/squarewave, but has no midi in outs, plus the notes it picks are done within the environment, I need to be able to hit my keyboard and input the arpped notes that way...

And to Per.. this seems to be the way for me to go yes, and if I fall in love with Bidule in the process, well so be it.. Ive just been trying to find out what a Bidule, whatdchamacallit.. "group?" what that will look like in Mulch... just the controls I need or the whole damn thing...