Re: The EDP and the Looperlative and me

i had both and chose the EDP  at the end,it seems a lot more responsive and with loopIV hard to make it crash in fact it never did.Unfortunately the EDP in stereo with 2 units synced was never stable enough so i use it in mono.The other drag is that you better have a midi controller that sends notes on otherwise good luck.
the LP1 attractiveness for me was its stereo capabilities and easy to program with a foot controller.But it did crashed on me a lot and did not give me the confidence to go on stage with it,but my unit had other faults,it was quite noisy so i think i unfortunately got a faulty unit.
I never got to compare the midi sync possiblitiies but the EDP rocks on that department as well.
just my 2 cents

oh and happy new year!!!
Luis