Re: Re: The EDP and the Looperlative and me

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Mark Hamburg wrote:
> I'm not sure why it's so important to you and Rick that I come to love
> the LP-1.
I can't speak for Bill, Mark, but it is NOT important for me to come to
love the LP-1.

It does concern me, however, when you compare it critically in print and
the fact of the matter
is that you haven't sat down and done your homework in your criticism.
I've just been trying to make the record straight in the interest of
fair critique and
analysis.

I responded to you to try and set the record straight from my
understanding having
worked with both truly great and inspirational machines.

After reading everything that you've posted, it's obvious that you are
more comfortable
(for whatever reasons) with the EDP.   That's fine by me.

I'm a little sad that you've decided not to delve deeper into the LP-1
only because
I love it.    It's obvious that you know the EDP on a far deeper level.

I can honestly say that I have loved the EDP.   Furthermore,  I can't
wait for the amazing
instrument that is going to come out of Matthias Grob's beautiful brain
in the next year or
so that will transcend it while retaining all of it's functionality.

So,  please just know that I'm not invested in you loving the
LP-1...........that's an assumption
you've made from my posts but not a correct one.

With respect,
Rick Walker