Re: The EDP and the Looperlative and me

Ive only tried the Looperlative once, and I must say in terms of "what it could do" I couldnt get the owner to explain me anything that really seems crazily impossibly different and new than the EDP. Excepting of course the obvious 3 main differences. mono verses stereo, multiple tracks and audio quality...

The learning curve with EDP, is a good thing, the way it introduces new functions to you as you grow with it, and deciding after a while to try a more esoteric mode, thats just great!

I do think, that Rick hit the nail on the head regarding linear or multi track looping (one cant really call multi track looping Non-linear Im afraid). The first thing I did when I swung over to Mobius was to remove at least half the tracks... I like to morph my compositions from one place to the next with no chance of about turns and repeats. Building up on different tracks has usually resulted in an unholy mess of "where did I put THAT..?"

Loop Windowing... I'm not sure if you can do that on Looperlative, and is the biggest bummer for me how undo works on Mobius. When I get round to it, Im gonna script myself that bugger, if possible... think so..I have a cunning plan...