Re: Re: DD-20 (Re: (re)-discovering your gear that sits on your board(boss slicer)

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Mark Hamburg wrote:
> That said, for an a loop + effects box the Line6 M13 or M9 is also
>pretty attractive though the loop itself is mono.
>
> So, one question would be: How cool is the SL-20? (And a related
>question might be: How does it compare to the Adrenalinn?)

Honestly for me,  the M9 is THE desert island processing/looper because
it's an entire world
with all of it's myriadly cool effects.

And for the SL-20,   we've already had long discussions about this unit
and how cool it is so you can
find it in the archives so I don't bore people with another glowing review.
It's limited but I love it.

yours,  Rick