Q Steps (SUS = Substitute) commands in the LP-1

I just posted without reading your Andy's post about SUS commands
and my post was inaccurate after reading his, stating that true
SUS commands are not possible in the LP-1.
(wouldn't that be fairly easy to program into the software of the unit,
out of curiosity?)

I guess it can't do SUS commands but the effect seems very similar
to the SUS = Substitute  function in the EDP when it was
used with a quantized press.   Now it's been so long since I've done this
I might be mangling the command sequence but anyone who's used this
function in the EDP knows what I'm talking about.

I always used SUS =  Substitute in a momentary way to create silent
glitching
in a loop but I found that I can get much shorter glitches by setting
Q steps to a fairly high integer, so the effect is very, very close to
the same
audibly (in fact,  I'll bet I could put both units side by side and
people would be hard pressed to
hear the difference , save the better fidelity and stereo functionality
of the LP-1).

rick walker