Re: LP2 by July? (What are chances?)

I looked at The INterenet and found this:
http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=618154

Scroll down that page for a post listing LP2 spec's. Nothing in those
spec's about sync. Would be cool to have two LP2 for Stick playing,
one per output so you can instantly feed them different musical parts.
But I guess sync would have been listed if available. Oh well...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com