MPC 1000 & 2 EDP+ loosing sync

Hi Every One.

         I am re-title-ing and re phrasing an earlier email i sent in the
hope that will get more attention.

I could use some help with getting to the bottom of some sync issues I'm
having with my two EDP+ that are being drivin' by my MPC 1000.  I would
love to hear from the Loopers on this site who use a similar set up.  And
I would like to talk to Andy Butler about some stuff too.  Here is the
basics of my Machine...

MPC 1000
Echoplex Digital Pro + w/efc7 (#1 for guitar to it's own amp)
Echoplex Digital Pro + w/efc7 (#2 for Bass to it's own amp)
FCB1010
Alesis QSR
AdrenaLinn II
Novation SL37 ReMOTE

Besides the Bass and Guitar with EDP's going to their own separate amps,
all of the line level gear (MPC, QSR, AL2) are going into a small Mackie
Mixer and a pair of powered monitors.

---John M.