Re: Audio example posted: Subcycle Sequence (Re: loop windowing in mobius)

Love that glitch stuff. It sounds like an advanced Andrè la Fosse style.
You're great, Per !

-f

2011/1/8 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Jeff Larson <jeff@zonemobius.com> wrote:
> This script will divide the loop into "slices" equal
> to the current subcycle length, then create a new layer
> containing repetitions of just the current subcycle.  Each
> time you run it will reshuffle the original layer and create
> a new layer containing the next subcycle.  When you reach the
> end it wraps back to the first subcycle.

Thanks, Jeff. Here's an audio clip I just recorded usinig your new
Subcyle Sequence script:
http://soundcloud.com/pboy/subcycle-sequence

Can't wait to try this out with other instruments and in a more
prepared context!

Per