Re: Re: Lucy in the sky with spam

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Andy Owens wrote:
> Great, I tried ti escape Bluegrass music, with it's blue haired old lady
>groupies, with a short stopover at Opera, no groupies(ok the oboists,
>yes!!) and now to looping where we have only Lucy The Looping Groupie and
>ya'll are already trying to run her off!!!!!
Yeppers,   Lucy is bisexual, so she's an equal opportunity groupie which
preserves our communal status
as non-sexist,  but she's been at it since the Court of the Crimson King
which makes her
a bit long in the tooth for this kind of
work..................wait.............most of us are from the Court of
the Crimson King and are a bit long in the tooth.

Still,  vastly superior to the Bluegrass scene,   IMBAUO <In My Bigoted
and Uninformed Opinion>