Re: Simeon's CopyPan script for Mobius (Re: a fun little mobius scriptand a question)

A request, guys, for all these cool new scripting ideas that you are
coming up with
for Mobious for all of us non-users:

would you please post some audio examples so that we can tell what,
musically, has
been created with all your new scripting work.

It's fascinating but I just don't know the program and am interested in
how it can move
the music along (perhaps leading towards me using the program,  hint,
hint).

thanks,  it all sounds a fantastic, though,

rick walker