Re: Stuttering time, gentlemen! (Re: another fun mobius script (andanother question!)

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Highly seconded!

What I meant is that I second assembling the Mobius community's
scripting library at the Circular Labs Mobius Forum. It is good to
have the shared library at one place. Forum administrators can then
see to that the correct versions of each script is up for sharing.

I do think it is totally appropriate to post scripts and discuss them
here on LD. The beauty with this list is that people chat about any
kind of weird techniques to goof around with live audio in
performance. Since this is a mailing list there isn't a problem with
too much information because mailing list subscribers can pick for
reading only the threads that match their own interests. Myself I
simply don't have time to read fora.

(for a bunch of fora that I find interesting I use an RSS reader to
follow forum threads as emails through Gmail)

Per