Re: Stuttering time, gentlemen! (Re: another fun mobius script (andanother question!)

I don't want give the impression that I mind these scripting posts, in
fact I find them fascinating...  I just don't want to lose out if
these discussions move over to the forum (which is not as convenient
for me to follow).
Sylvain