Re: Stuttering time, gentlemen! (Re: another fun mobius script (andanother question!)

about to do that now

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
I strongly agree with Andy, who said,

"LD is essentially the "home and birthplace" of that type of loop manipulation.
It would certainly be a shame if such discussions disappeared altogether. "

     We've been over and over this point in the past.    People have the ability to ignore a thread,
and yet, by posting these discussions here,  we have a universal clearing house for detailed information
about all loopers, hopefully.    Searching our archives for technical information is one of the
truly great resources that we have here at Loopers Delight.

My only request of each hardware/software loopers is that it would be nice when a thread has
run it's course if someone would post a new thread with the final results and audio examples.

To me, this is the only way we all have of evaluating whatever 'next' technology that we are going to
invest time and/or money in.

The Mobius threads are very technical if you don't use Mobius,  but the results are incredibly fascinating
and will lead to new developements in music techniques and software.

So,  I would just ask that people think specifically but finish globally so that we can all benefit from the entire discussion.

my two cents,

rick walker

mark francombe wrote:
How much do these really in depth tech questions and threads bother you in terms of the amount of traffic we have on LD?
If the information is about in depth scripting, is that annoying for the rest of you?