Re: RC-50 and sucking at syncing and some sucky customer service to boot

Oooh, the LP2 does look interesting.  Will wait to see how other's
experiences are.  LP1 looks really sweet as well although $$

If you read my original post, while lengthy, it does describe a tested
workaround solution for successfully syncing the RC-50 to Midi.

Best,
Shane