strymon el capistan delay pedal-(sound on sound loop mode like a tape loop)

from folks posting stuff about namm, i saw this on the strymon site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n29OncKKC8&feature=player_embedded

i know there had been lots of talk about this pedal on The Gear Page, but i never read it.
the video looks very interesting.

here's what their webpage says about this:
Sound on Sound
Just like one of our favorite moving head tape echo machines, El Capistan gives you a Sound on Sound mode, but with some cool new features. When you enter the mode (Single Tape Head, Mode C), the machine is already recording, just like a traditional tape echo machine. We go several steps further by giving you instant tape splice and bulk erase functions. It's like having a built-in tape-style looper!

To set the length of your tape, press Tap once to set your splice 'in' point, and press Tap again to set your splice 'out' point. All of the tone shaping knobs are active and affect your loop as it plays back and re-records. Press Tap a third time to completely erase the tape. You get 20 seconds of tape in slow speed, 10 seconds in fast speed. Check out our video demo below.

if this is a repeat, please forgive...looks interesting for short loop options.
s---