Re: Worth getting iPod touch for Live Looping only?

Glad to hear it, Eric! I highly recommend ThumbJam and MorphWiz for the
Touch!

The point is to stop thinking about them for use in their "original"
conception. I don't NEED another MP3 player...so the last thing I'm
using my PodTouch for is actually listening to recorded music. The
same goes for computers...netbooks make great little dedicated
machines for music.

Photographers figured this out years ago, with Kodak films...The Great
Yellow Father would print ridiculous warnings about how to use their
film, when the REAL fun started by using it experimentally in direct
disregard of said warnings.

I like to think that most of us on here are doing the same thing with
all of gear, both software and hardware.

Best,

Denis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com