Re: mainstage CPU,how good is it for live looping?

Im basically using the stock guitar presets Per and the CPU is showing
about 25
my mac seems all around slower and there is a delay in the signal,is
yours config like that as well?
i also find it hard to loop like that even using their built in looper
what does your CPU percentage shows when you use the pedalboard looper
concert preset?