Re: fianlly a video of using mobius and ableton!

The only way Live can work like that is with the latest version 8 of Live.
Now you can do that by using the plug-in, Looper, that can set the tempo
of the set depending on the length of your loop. Otherwise if you record
straight to audio clips you gotta listen to the click and sync yourself to
the machine to have everything sync up.....or maybe start some live audio
clips with drums first. Then you'd could play in sync with Live's tempo
without having to use a click. Although the is only from what I remember
since it's been a bit since I used Live for live performance. Please
correct me if I'm wrong.