Antwerp Loopfest March 5, 2011

Hi all,
The Antwerp Loopfest for 2011 is scheduled for March 5. As last year,
it's an ambient-experimental-soundscape-drone loopfest with the
following line-up: Theo Travis, Aidan Baker, Yellow6, Simeon Harris,
Kunst4life and Premonition Factory. So, if you're living within a
reasonable distance, I can recommend this festival, not because I
organise it myself, but  because we have a great line-up, a very nice
theater with a good atmosphere, and an excellent sound. Other than
that, it's a nice opportunity to meet other loopers (also from LD) and
enjoy beautiful music. Hope  to see you on March 5!

For tickets and info, check out the website http://livelooping.be/

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/