Re: yet more Joy of quantize replace

Ill just pop in here to say that I love Bills style of video! We have all types on this list, from Reyns HUGE and magnificent productions, me and Ricks grainy lo fi shit, Jeffs mushroom clouds of psychelelia, but Bill, in his garage tops it all for me, just like his playing it is understated, clean, relaxed and beautiful.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 8:31 PM, <antonyhequet@yahoo.com> wrote:
and stop hitting yourself over the head with a broom handle when you are playing chords with your feet please, it's distracing

AH

From: Andy Owens <andy@1800dialword.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tue, February 1, 2011 7:09:07 PM
Subject: Re: yet more Joy of quantize replace

Yes nice, the switches dont bother me but that hat is pretty ugly, can you deal with that please? And if you would lower the action on that gitar then you could hold it up like regular folks and you wouldnt have to mash the strings down with that chunk of rebar, you could use your fingers!!

Other than that, you are getting close.

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone