Re: yet more Joy of quantize replace

make that hot hippy chicks instead of bling babes and hot water springs instead of jacuzzies, forget the rides and bring in the wild ponies

Antony

From: William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 1:18:08 AM
Subject: Re: yet more Joy of quantize replace

Andy O really? Sprach:
Yes nice, the switches dont bother me but that hat is pretty ugly, can you deal with that please? And if you would lower the action on that gitar then you could hold it up like regular folks and you wouldnt have to mash the strings down with that chunk of rebar, you could use your fingers!!"

 Good Feedback , Andy and I hear all of you guys, thanks for constructive criticism.
  So  the next vid I post will be at least a 3 camera shoot, there will be hair and make up, there will be babes and bling and hot cribs and rides, thats for dog gone sure!, There will be alot of rapid jump cuts between me actually playing my guitar, the babes diggin my style, and  me,  chillin with my homies and rockin it old school.
Peace Out
 Bill