Re: Re: PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES! 8 Daily Digests today

>> What???  That's no joke son!  All your base are belong to the LP-1!

>errrr,   to be completely accurate, you haven't been completely thorough
>in
>reading my posts, Doug.

[Note to self: you forgot the ROFL in that message.  Dang, remembered in
the
other messages...!]

Umm...  Guess you don't know me...?  If you are completely thorough in
reading
*my* posts, I believe you will see that I am typically irreverent, a
clown, a
heckler, etc...  Somebody has to be John Duval and Hell Pope Huey over
here...!
 Heehee!

Regards,

Doug