Re: a Mobius based piece from this morning

Andy that's rich man thanks and yes I have strayed!  Do you have a
mandocello by chance speaking of 'million mandolins'? I almost got a
cittern years ago and latter years kind of fulfilled by getting the
oud.

--
Sent from my mobile device

*From Brooklyn To Glindran*, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin
&