Re: OT: on-line sales scam

Paul Richards schrieb:
> I buy and sell a lot of stuff on eBay and have come across numerous
> scams by potential "buyers". I had one kid in India who said his Dad
> was uncomfortable sending me money for a guitar and he asked if I
> could send the guitar first and then he would pay me. :)

Even more funny things than that happen via eBay. I had this guy in the
US who said he was uncomfortable sending me a microphone for money and
he asked if I could transfer the money first and then he would send the
microphone ;).

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs