Re: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!

mark francombe wrote:

> And @ Andy,
>
> I think, from what you are saying, Gordius is just perfect too... I
> intend getting one, its just a matter of cash right now...
> Basically, if using the Gordius I would want to HOLD down a pedal
> (latching would be OK too) and during the hold, deliver a stream of
> pre-programmed midi notes. Not particularly complex just a bunch of
> G2s in a row, or at most two note that repeat.

I'm not sure, it may be necessary to hit a *different* switch to
end the 'sequence'.
Great idea though, I'd try it out right away if I wasn't meant to be
working now.

>Ideally they should be
> spaced by a midi clock division, I understand that this would be
> tricky cos it would involve looping back to Gordius a midi cable, and
> that might make a loop, if Gordius did that anyway... does it?

that works,
the LG can follow midi clock and *not* pass it to the outputs.

andy