Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V11 #175

Dear T-Bone proposer.  I cannot allow you to de-coolify the ultimate coolness of our shared name by changing your name.

um.  actually,  this is a classical Todd Reynolds brain-fart.  I saw Bill's name instead of Loopers Delight, and thought that he'd replied to me off-list erroneously... hit reply, hit send, all too quickly.

mortified.  well, maybe not as I'm among friends, I hope.

The non-Matthewsed Todd

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com> wrote:
You've been around these parts much longer than me Mr. Reynolds so maybe I should change my LD name to T-Bone to reduce confusion.

--
• In C Remixed now released on iTunes and Amazon! ::  Read about it here... http://bit.ly/3Pm4g3

http://toddreynolds.com
http://twitter.com/digifiddler