selling some stuff on ebay, boss slicer and eh 16ddl-ri

selling some stuff on ebay:

boss slicer, ebay #: 140511807689

eh 16 ddl-re, ebay #: 140511813578

selling them b/c i have slicer options in some other dj effects things, and finally decided that i wasn't really using the eh 16 ddl enough to keep it.
just using my simple delay and sampler for loops. honestly i think i use my guyatone md3 (2.3 sec of delay) and the digitech dl8 for it's 2 sec of delay more.
i did like the 16ddl, i guess i never got as good as nels cline or bill frisell--big HA!!!

happy looping...
s---