Multi-Echoplex Midi Command

this is how it works in my configuration

midi controllers >> kenton quad merge >> midi solution event processor
plus
 >> midi solutions quad thru. >> echoplexs
each echoplex is on a different channel.
the midi controllers only send info on one channel.
the event processor is duplicating the midi info on other channels
according
to a chosen midi-note on or off...
that's the best solution i found...

about brother syncing...
- the best i did is 4 echoplex, 5 won't work in my experience (mathhias
said
i was lucky it works with 4)
- doing a multiple rec on several echoplex won't work. i mean, it works a
few seconds (minutes) but the loops are not really in sync. there are just
quiet the same lenght.
what is working is doing a rec on one of the echoplex, waiting for the
others to receive the lenght loop info, and then you can do a multiple rec
on all other echoplex.

hope it helps.

boost