Re: Total Improv

What a great thread!

All of my stuff has been total improv or constructed from improv for quite a long time.
I say improv although as Rick and others have pointed out I have developed certain sounds
 and patterns that find their way into things try as a I might to not do this :) No matter what I do I sound like me at least to me.

Pretty much everything is available from Bandcamp as pay what you like (0 is fine!) downloads. No email required.
http://jeffduke.bandcamp.com/

peace out,

jeff