Re: Software Looping Technique Question

Hi Kevin,

Seems like an accurate description of the Shuffle function in Mobius.
As default Mobius offers four different takes on Shuffle, which you
chose as a global preference before you start playing. You may also
create scripts for other ways of Shuffling loop slices around on the
fly. In combination with Shuffle you may also want to use Undo and
Redo, just be sure to set unlimited or at least a high number of Undo
levels as your global preference.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se