Re: New controllers

TIm,

thank you for the info. Wish I were in those parts, it sounds very interesting indeed.

Antony

From: Tim Thompson <tjt@nosuch.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 12:49:25 AM
Subject: Re: New controllers

In the coming months, I expect to see a number of controllers based on
the Kinect (Microsoft's 3d camera).  It's not as compact/easy-to-use
as the AirFX and AirSynth, but it's also a lot more powerful.  If
you're near Silicon Valley, come to Stanford's DIY Musical Instrument
Tailgate Party ( http://livelyarts.stanford.edu/event.php?code=TRIM-X5
) on April 10, and you'll see at least one of them.

    ...Tim...