Re: ADK Pro Audio PC VS MacBook Pro

Yep, like Per says...especially since you're already invested in PC
software, take advantage of the mechanical aspects you've described to
the Mac and apply them by running BootCamp/Windows on the Mac!

My lab just purchased a 27" iMac i7 with 16 GB of RAM and a 2 TB
drive...so we could run Windows 7 on it and utilize the 64-bit
versions of software that we use...(there's a 200GB partition for Snow
Leopard).

Macs are the best things to happen to Windows...

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com