Re: unsubscribe

Im with you Andy.. In my office theyve been going on and on about getting this early d/l copy of the album, so much so Ive been getting quite exited myself... then it came.. and I go... er.. Ahhh.. OK! So that was that...

I do love bits and bobs of Kid A... but taken as a whole, they really are not THAT experimental... and basically sound like a mish-mash of all the "indie" bands of the last 15 years, from MBV to Ride, to Bark Psychosis (you wont know that one, but a bit of a fave of mine.. radiohead definitely know them...) to Coldplay... and it all kind sounds a bit like Talk Talk from one of their two good albums...

But its nice to see a stadium rock band on their knees, twiddling with the effect pedals... even if it doesn't sound anything tooooo special... a bit special... but not really worth the HUGE RUMPUS!!

Mark